Top Quality Country- Great Lifestyle Block
Located in a sought after rural community of Tingoora with easy access to town facilities, it has a number of home sites with scenic rural views. Mostly black soils ranging back to rich red scub soils,suited to crops and grazing.
- Fully fenced with new or near new 4 strand/timber posts fencing
- Spring fed dam
- Bitumen road frontage
- Power runs past the property
- North easterly aspect
- Scenic rural views
- Quiet location
- Pastures improved with creeping bluegrass,Rhodes, purple pidgeon grass and quality native grasses with Haifa clover and native medic legumes.
- Offers easy access to towns of Kingaroy, Wondai and Murgon
- Easy 2 Hour drive to Toowoomba, Sunshine Coast and 3 hours to Brisbane.
Neighbouring 27 hectare property is also available with a spring fed dam.
For further information and inspection phone James Breadhauer on 0427 549 373.