For Private Sale
Priced at $1.7m bare. Ivyhome, certified organic since 1998, comprising 495 acres (199 hectares), is a dairy farm with a safe food Queensland. An accredited dairy processing factory supplying milks, cream, cultured buttermilk, soft cheese and yoghurts to supermarkets and wholesalers in Queensland and NSW.
Ivyhome is located on the Stuart River in the South Burnett, Queensland, 10 minutes from Kumbia and 20 minutes from Kingaroy. The property is surrounded by the tree lined Stuart River to the West/South West, disused treed road on the South East, and Haly Creek road on the North East border. A tranquil away from the hustle and bustle property, astonishingly still only 2 ½ hours from the coast.
Ivyhome’s climate & soil type lends itself to diversification into organic, or conventional, avocados & many varieties of horticulture, which may include potatoes, onions, tomatoes, most vegies as long as winter varieties are frost tolerant, citrus do very well. Lending itself well to Eco tourism & farm stays. Read More >>>>>
- Weaner & Store Sale, Coolabunia Saleyards Thursday 21st June at 9:00am;
- Murgon Liveweight Fat & Store Sale Tuesday 3rd July at 8:00am;
- Coolabunia Fat & Store Sale Tuesday 3rd July at 12 noon;
- Murgon Liveweight Fat & Store Sale Tuesday 17th July at 8:00am;
- Coolabunia Fat & Store Sale Tuesday 17th July at 12 noon;
- Murgon Liveweight Fat & Store Sale Tuesday 31st July at 8:00am;
- Coolabunia Fat & Store Sale Tuesday 31st July at 12 noon;
ANNUAL WEANER SALE
The Annual Weaner Sale & Field Day held Friday 13th April 2018 at Coolabunia Saleyards.
COOLABUNIA SPECIAL STORE SALE
Held 16th March 2018 at Coolabunia Saleyards. Watch Aussie Land & Livestock’s Auctioneer Corey Evans in action.
MURGON LIVEWEIGHT STORE & FAT SALE
Held 13th March 2018 at Murgon Saleyards. Watch the Aussie Land & Livestock team Midge, James Corey, Bill & Troy in action.